Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We have a winner!!!

School started today and I did a random drawing for the tutu with random.org.

The winner is......The Bunnell Fam! This was her comment.

My Cuz Devynn told me to check this out and man I am glad I did! What an awesome blog you have!! I LOVE the tutu and it would go great with one of my photo sessions haha(hint hint)! Fabulous!

August 21, 2008 11:51 AM

Congratulations! Email your address to ctrmama@gmail.com and I'll get it in the mail!

Stay tuned for more fun tips, tricks and giveaways!

2 comments:

Devyn said...

oh my cousin won??? dang, i got pretty close that time then!!

Bon said...

Oh goodie goodie! I am so excited and will also blog a giant picture and email it to you of a photography session I use your tutu for!!! THANKS!!!!! I am so excited!!!!