Tuesday, September 30, 2008

scrapbooking irony

Remember when I said:

"I think scrapbooks are so pretty. Only problem---no way I'm going to scrapbook."?



Well the baby book/scrapbook that I had my eye on has sold out. And no, unfortunately, my husband did not buy the last one. Sooo, one thing led to another and I am scrapbooking. It is turning out to be way more expensive than if I had just bought the one on etsy. But it's got more of me in it this way I guess. And I get to pick out the pretty paper. And let's face it-today I ran in to exchange some rub-ons that I had gotten to grab some stickers and I ended up spending 19 minutes picking out 9 buttons. My husband was in the car timing me. I have finished a few pages and thought you might like to see. If you have any ideas or pages you'd like to share just leave the link!



the blue square is for a little journaling
the oval is going to say something along the lines of '6 months of tiny toes'

2 comments:

Rach said...

I like it a lot. In fact Im really jelous.

Teresa Kauer said...

That's cool that you are scrapbooking. I didn't think I would ever do scrapbooking again because it takes so much time and blogging covers the basis. Well, there is this cute store called scrapolicious. The design on the outside is so cute and the name is so cute - AND it is where I usually walk anyways, so as you can imagine it lured me in. I haven't bought anything yet, but I've been in there a few times and have been plotting to get starting soon - they have sooo many cute pages!!! I am getting a framed magnet board next week to display my pages on. I am excited to get started.