Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wolves vs. Vampires...by april

I know I can speak for my sisters when I say Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer is amazing. I am sure that if you've read the previous books in the series, you are reading or have finished Breaking Dawn. If you haven't read the series I highly recommend starting out at the beginning with Twilight. The series is a love story between a teenage mortal and a vampire-plus so much more. I would go so far as to say they are the Harry Potter of today, and I do not take Harry Potter lightly. You'll have to read them to find out the details because I don't want to give anything away!

Also, I would just like to add that my husband is a wolf. He is strong-but not in that stone kind of way, hairy, and is so nice to snuggle up to on a cold night to get warm. I'm curious what the men are in your life? It's wolves vs. vampires!

4 comments:

Over The Tipsy Top Design said...

Hi April, we haven't read the books yet but I think it's time everyone has said how great they are! We need to get you your door decor, we can mail it to you. Email us at marlacall@yahoo.com
Congratulations!!!
Love, The Tipsy Girls

Linda said...

Dad is a wolf a.k.a. shape shifter. :)

The Mac Attack said...

I think that Sean is a Vampire. Mae is for sure Nessie. She is getting her fangs in right now.

Devyn said...

Scott is a wolf. He is a warm warm, hairy, big strong man. He is my favorite pillow.